April 16, 2007

Wholesome Treats from WHOLELIFE

After many months of checking and rechecking and emailing, I finally received this response from theferretstore.com:

Hi Michelle and Fuzzies,

Unfortunately we have discontined carrying these treats. We didn't sell many of them and they would expire in our warehouse.

You can contact the Whole Life Company at 1-877-210-3142. They may be able to tell you where else they can be purchased.
Thank you,
***name removed***

This makes me soooo mad!
I've been buying from these products from them for OVER a year and half the time I tried to order, I was told they were "out of stock".

This is their own fault since they stopped listing it early on. If you don't list it, it's not going to sell. OBVIOUSLY. They took it completely out of the ferret treats page. You could only find it in the cat section. I wonder if they didn't hide it to make room for their own versions of the product. After all, about 6 months after they starting selling this line, they came out with their own "chicken" and "beef" version of it.

I am really mad they're making it hard to find.

ANYWAY, theories aside, I've compiled what info I can on where you can buy WHOLELIFE 100% SALMON and their other 100% meat treats for fuzzies.

EMAIL:
could someone call them and get their email/website (if they have one)? I'm overseas and it would be expensive for me. :(

WHOLELIFE company direct phone number:
1-877-210-3142. (supposed to be toll free)

OTHER websites to purchase WHOLELIFE treats:
@ onlynaturalpet.com
also has a link to wysong

@ topdogdist.com

@ dogtoys.com

@ RetailPets.com
ONLY sells to Retail Pet Stores, Vets and Non-Profit Organizations, ie shelters.


If you know of any other places to purchase, drop me a line so I can post and share with others.
Thanks!


Ads make the world go around. Help us out!

No comments: