February 10, 2009

Spring Biannual Ferret Championship

UPDATES on Ferret Food Recalls
Responses from Whole/Natural Prey Suppliers



Here I had just finished the first chapter of THE TRACE OF LEMON and was going to post about that when I wandered over and noticed that the JFA finally has officially released the Spring Show information!



Event Location: Aichi Prefecture Industrial Trade Hall, First Floor of the Main Hall, Event Hall #1
Place: Aichi Prefecture, Nagoya City, Central Ward, Marunouchi 3-1-16
Date: April 18 (Sat.) - 19 (Sun.)

☆.。.:*・RANDOM CARPETSHARKING☆SPEEDBUMPING☆.。.:*・


This occasion marks the Tenth Year Anniversary (Twentieth Championship Show). And as such they are planning a host of special events. Right off the bat, you can tell it is special by the fact that this year's show will span two whole days. I'm excited already!
And even with all the moving and getting used to a new job and new environment in South Korea, I just may be able to make it. I really want to even if I have to live off of rice and coffee for the rest of the month--rumor has it there might be veterinarians speaking. (More details of the event schedule to follow at a later date.)

So keep your fingers crossed for me. It benefits us both! You'll get lots of pictures posted; and any new information I can learn (Remember, they are much further ahead in the application of alternative therapies over there.), I will share!

Cheers and see you again! (^_-)-♪


All translations copyrighted and owned by myself.
All copyrights of their respective owners. No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the copyright owner.

Thank you for helping us out!

No comments: