November 29, 2009

all in the family

The pain and horror that is Korea has prevented me from updating my favorite blog for ages, but when I saw this, I just could not pass it up without sharing.

Showing that distinctive neck-snap-kill-the-toy that all mustelids seem to share.
(shown with beautiful, happy background music.)




Cheers and see you again! (^_-)-♪


All translations copyrighted and owned by myself.
All copyrights of their respective owners. No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the copyright owner.

Thank you for helping us out!

2 comments:

Nona said...

Welcome back, Yogaferret :) So glad to see you're back online!

Please join us on my forum

http://www.pets-online.net/all-about-ferrets/

There is an Aussie there, living in Japan, who's inherited a weasel when his friend went back to Oz and I told him about your blog. The post is under the heading "Itachi"!

Hope to see you there :)

yogaferret said...

Slowly but surely.

I have lots of things I WANT to post, but Korea is such a nightmare T_T
So for right now it's slowly but surely mode. :)

And worse! No fuzzies here!!
But then again maybe they are better off not invading since they are superstitiously anti-cat and even eat dogs here (leftover tradition from famine times). Can't imagine what they would think of ferrets. o.0

Hope to see you there too!
^.^v