December 06, 2010

Cookie Cutters are...

UPDATES on Ferret Food Recalls
Responses from Whole/Natural Prey Suppliers


☆.。.:*・RANDOM CARPETSHARKING☆SPEEDBUMPING・*:.。.☆


Cookie cutter are absolutely for cookies.
And only cookies as my recent experiment has shown me.

Ferret Depot was (is?) offering a free ferret cookie cutter with orders this month. So with our last purchase of food in America we got one, too!



Between the havoc it would wreck on my back and the fact that wheat-free cookies are never the same as the sweet, sweet real stuff, I don't make roll-out cookies anymore.

I do make pancakes quite a bit though.

Hmmmm.... Maybe...?



Rather Nessie-ish actually.

So the second time I sprayed the cutter - heavily - and put the burner on super-low.




It took 15 minutes or more to cook!
Whatever it was it was f.o.r.e.v.e.r.
That tiny little thing!
As a result, this is one copper cutter that will be hanging from the Xmas tree from now on.


Cheers and see you again! (^_-)-♪

All translations copyrighted and owned by myself.All copyrights of their respective owners. No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the copyright owner.

No comments: