November 27, 2007

Ferret Flood!

UPDATES on Ferret Food Recalls
Responses from Whole/Natural Prey Suppliers



The 17th BiAnnual Japanese Championship Ferret Show is OVER!!


Somehow we made it through again. I don't know how, but we did.

Good news is not only do I have a LOT to report, but this time I was armed with a camera. I easily took 100 pictures which was a life saver since I was so busy running around that I although I "saw" many things, I didn't actually have time to "look".

Anyway, be prepared for the a flood of pictures not just from the official JFA site, but from an eyewitness's account (mine).

OTANOSHIMINI~!


No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means -- electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise -- without the written permission of the copyright owner. All copyrights of their respective owners.


Ads make the world go around. Help us out!

No comments: