December 02, 2007

OMG! Hit and Run!!!

UPDATES on Ferret Food Recalls
Responses from Whole/Natural Prey Suppliers



Ok, I know I said I was going to flood the page with goodies from the Kyoto show, but this was too much.

I have a friend who always posts his ferret videos, usually 2-3 a week. In following the chronicles of Kogane ("little bell", Albino) and Kotarou (Sable Mitt) as usual, I came across this one towards the end of summer.



Apparently, Kogane, being mistress of all she surveys, kicked him out from her sleep spot behind the fridge.

I swear, if it had been me, I would have passed out. 6.6


No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means -- electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise -- without the written permission of the copyright owner. All copyrights of their respective owners.


Ads make the world go around. Help us out!

No comments: